• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated May 27, 2024 by Freddie C.

Integration Analytics

• I am using a NotForResell license until I receive the final one, but I cannot use Zerto Analytics.
    Are there any limitations?

Thanks,

Hello Samantha,

Konstantin from Zerto Support here.

To understand why you can’t use the Analytics feature, we have to perform additional troubleshooting steps.

Therefore, I’d like to kindly ask you to review this KB article and in case this doesn’t help – open a support ticket with us:

https://help.zerto.com/kb/000004938

Best regards,

Konstantin S.

The Administrators guide’s “Azure multiple VRA Support” section, which explains how to install more VRAs, can be found in the chapter titled “Protecting VMs *From* Azure,” which is the first link you gave. In my case, I will be duplicating virtual machines *to* Azure from my on-premises VMware infrastructure rather than *from* Azure. I assumed the chapter dealt with replicating from Azure, thus I didn’t read it.
    basket random
    Thank you for providing the Zerto Analytics planning information. I will investigate. Does using Zerto require that my Azure site is already set up and configured?

The forum ‘Support Q & A’ is closed to new topics and replies.