Powershell scripts after Linux ZVM upgrade

• We recently upgraded from the windows based ZVM over to version 10.0 Update 2 which is linux based.  The upgrade itself went relatively well but we cant seem to get our post-recovery scripts to work.  These scripts were intended to simply update DNS records on our Windows based DNS servers.  Knowing these scripts must be written for powershell core, we adjusted them accordingly.  However, as soon as we failover a VPG, we see the message on the web interface stating the script failed but no other information about why it failed seems to be available.   Can someone tell us what logs we can check to see what exactly is occurring here?

You can check the logs on the Zerto Virtual Manager (ZVM) server to determine the exact reason why the post-recovery scripts are failing.

strands game

Thank you for the reply.  Can you tell me where those logs are located?

nevermind.  I found it under the management console.  The only question I have is which log do I look at to see what error my scripts are generating.

I have similar question, in windows ZVM with DNS admin tools, I can setup pre-/post-recovery script to perform “Dnscmd /RecordDelete” and “Dnscmd /RecordAdd” for automatic AD DNS update.

However, seems no such module / tools available after we upgraded to ZVML.

Anyone have workaround for this automation? or maybe I missed anything? Thanks.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login